Sunday, December 09, 2007

Shopping Galore

After we attended Sophia's christening, hubby and I went to "Almost Christmas Bazaar" in St. James Ayala Alabang for another round of shopping. Hubby was able to buy 4 short sleeves polo from 2 different sellers. Total price was only 1000. I was also able to buy a nice blouse for only 400. See pix below.


We also got to buy some tapioca for gift and hubby's favorite "Taba ng Talangka" but was not able to take pix of these items.

Btw, the sellers in this bazaar are fewer compared to the "St. James Bazaar" but we're still able to see lots of good buys for gifts. Parang mas ok pa nga mamili in this bazaar coz it's not as crowded like the St. James'.

We're home at around 4pm... early... because hubby needs to work from home... hmmmp..


SUNDAY
We went to Pasig for Hubby's dental appointment with his sister. The rubber in his braces were changed. We also went to my parents house. I made lambing to my mom to cook some sopas. It was so good. Na-miss ko yata talaga ang sopas. I was able to finish a big bowl of it. Hehehe. We also went to a "manghihilot" because hubby's thumb was aching. But seems hubby was not satisfied with the "hilot". We left my parents house at 15minutes passed 2pm. Hinatid muna namin sister ko to her office in Libis before driving to SLEX.

Then... I met with Chona in St. James... to get my AMM Tote. It was nice for a 500 value. I love it. Hubby and I went to the bazaar again. We picked up the 1L of peppermint massage oil that we ordered. We will use some for gift and some for personal use. Naisipan namin ni hubby na mag-shop ulit. I was able to buy tshirts for gift and a sando for me. My sando is only 100pesos. Hehehe. Pix below - my sando, AMM tote and the 1L of massage oil.


From Alabang... we're home at almost 430pm. Hubby took a nap before we attended a mass at 5pm. After the mass, we also attended the Birthday/Thanksgiving party in our Church ( it was a fund raising party for the continuous construction of our parish church). We had fun watching the presentations done by different church groups.... Now... I'm already sleepy... will just finish this ...then I'll be sleeping. Night!

No comments: