Sunday, December 23, 2007

Personal Bedding for Me

I love taking pictures and I love making use of pictures. I use them for my scrapbook pages and greeting cards. I love giving gifts which are mostly personalized. I also love receiving a personalized gift. This Christmas season, some gift ideas i have in my mind are birthstone inspired rosary, an 8x8 scrapbook page, personalized pen, personalized mugs and personalized bracelets. I also heard of personalized blankets, bedding, pillows and even dog beds. Any picture of animals can turn into a cute and lovely Animal Bedding. This would be a nice present for friends and family. But, I also love to have one of those. Santa, can you hear me? I'm watching out. I am not crying. I am not pouting. I've been naughty but I've also been nice because I know you're coming to town. Do you have my animal bedding now?

I hope Santa would hear me but if he doesn't, I know you can read this. Can you be my Santa?

2 comments:

elapot said...

merry christmas to you and your family katukayo! may you have a more fruitful '08!

Beibi said...

hello ella,

mag 3 years na pala tayong kasal ng 2005 noh! exciting! wish ko sa iyo, baby, sana kambal!

regards,

agnes